The interests that most inform my blogging are:
- Sexuality, gender, and embodiment, especially in Christianity, and their intersections with race, class, age, disability, and nationality;
- Politics, especially liberal and radical politics and social issues;
- Reproductive justice;
- Issues in higher education, especially institutional and structural issues and student debt;
- Consumer debt and the collection industry;
- Philosophy, especially history of philosophy and critical theory;
- Parenting and my son.